Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

it.com Has anyone on the forum registered an it.com domain (subdomain)?

I wanted/want to see if they can rank in the engines and if they where compatible with DomainUi tbh. But as my time is on DomainUi features/modules my plan hasnt got of the ground yet.

No other reason.

I wanted/want to see if they can rank in the engines and if they where compatible with DomainUi tbh. But as my time is on DomainUi features/modules my plan hasnt got of the ground yet.

No other reason.
Good reply and I was just curious Paul. You’ve a great business. Well done for finding your niche and I hope it pays dividends.

Yes, I have just registered kickstart.it.com

I like the fact it is quite a catchy, modern, resonating domain. Projects much better than the traditional kickstartit.com which looks unprofessional and avoids the misconception of a woman's upper body parts. As a domain/branding expert, I would most certainly use it as the foundation for a serious development project. Very pleased with this little gem.

I'll admit at first I wasn't convinced,

however, I've just registered livestream.it.com, as in 'livestream it!' (though the abbreviation for Info Tech would also be fitting/appropriate)

The domain-business livestreams were a great addition and a real USP.

@Helmuts - you need to get these going again!

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

☆ Premium Listings

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom