Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Hale Bopp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I recently picked up halebopp.co.uk - free to reg (surprised me) although most other extensions were taken.

I'm sure you all know it is the most talked about comet in past 100 years, with more people reported seeing this than the anticipated Halleys Comet return back in 1986. Almost all remember this comet, the year etc...

It's a familiar name, recognised, potentially brandable (?)

I picked up for different reasons - and probably just worth reg fee, although I am sure someone in the field of astronomy would be worth low £xxx just to have the name.

Any thoughts?

According to Wikipedia "it will next return to the inner solar system around the year 4385" so you're nice and early!

It is brandable - I recall they were all wearing Nike trainers, because of the comet-like swish ! ! :(

According to Wikipedia "it will next return to the inner solar system around the year 4385" so you're nice and early!

I heard year 5,400 - payday 1,000 years earlier than forecast!

I picked up for different reasons - and probably just worth reg fee, although I am sure someone in the field of astronomy would be worth low £xxx just to have the name.

Any thoughts?

I think astronomy related sale is your best bet, as I don't see that much commercial value, mainly because it's too hard to spell to have good brandability IMO.

Rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom