Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal GREEN.co.uk RECYCLE.co.uk ENVIRONMENTAL.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Posted this in an old thread but thought it was drowning in posts
What other domains like GREEN.co.uk RECYCLE.co.uk ENVIRONMENTAL.co.uk are worth anything?

Few examples below of what I have but i'm sure people have better.

Without the N as a lot don't know it's spelt with one.
Enviroment org uk
Enviromental me uk

.me.uk i know but couldn't resist
Environmental me uk

Nice unique name
MrOrganic co uk

What about this one Recycl co uk worth anything at all? And anyone saying reg fee wants a SLAP :mrgreen:
Surprised it never had been taken before.

(anyone fancy any of them PM me)

Last edited:
In all honesty when Doug gets around to marketing his domain I think the type in traffic alone will make it worth while keeping and putting a mini site for click throughs.
Or you could aks doug if he would like to make an offer on it... OR you could ask doug if he wants to give you some spends to have it forward to his domain automatically ;)

Just a thought or two mate. :D

.... or Doug might take you to DRS and take the name off your hands there. Exhibit 1 being the contents of this thread.

.... or Doug might take you to DRS and take the name off your hands there. Exhibit 1 being the contents of this thread.
Would he succeed though since the name is generic and no trademark infringement has occurred?

Would he succeed though since the name is generic and no trademark infringement has occurred?
If recylc.co.uk is set up as a minisite trying to make money off of typos from recycle.co.uk, then probably yes.

-Ben

If recylc.co.uk is set up as a minisite trying to make money off of typos from recycle.co.uk, then probably yes.

-Ben
Well it would be a mini site based on the word Recycle. Doug (as nice a guy he is) doesn't own the trademark to a generic name. If I were to own Recycl.co.uk and simply put information on about recycling and some google ads etc I doubt very strongly that the case would stand up in court.

However it wouldn't come to that as doug comes across as very reasonable as is Andrew and i'm sure they'd sort anything out behind the scenes.

Gold you are spot on and worth a punt, however you failed to do your research. I have just been down to the crappy comprehensive school down the road and asked then to spell recycle, most came up with recycal.

You have failed to judge the level of stupidity that roams our internet highway. I however feel somewhat on par with this special breed and can communicate with a certain level that thrives amongst them.

And that is why I have just registered the above name, so that the people that have been brought up under new labour can put their carbod an canns in2 th corect binn.

All the very best, if it makes owt I'll donate a few quid

GW

Good grief I've been away from my computer 3 hours and what you all like?

This domain will be used to inform people of what recycling is all about in every way and form. So I didn't get it for typo's but to develop and sell on down the line.

Unless someone fancies it and makes me an offer that I can't refuse then it will sit in my lap while I stroke it for a year ;)

Thanks for all the comments people. And anyone wanting to air their thoughts but not on here pm me.

fiver

We'll have it.

Too many bloody domains to develope:(

Anyone have a nice tool that can autogen nice good quality sites or are we going have to build one????

Doug

recycle run

I paid more than a fiver to reg it earlier today from 123-reg so I'll have to decline that offers thanks Dougs. ;)

And I know what you mean too many to develop its a true nightmare. Sell a few to pay someone to do them for you.

Well im on a recycle run at the moment.

Just got

recyclin co uk missing g
recycler me uk thats what I am

:)

See what i can do with them ones.

Last edited:
My favs

recycle-bin.co.uk
recyclinglocally.co.uk
recyclenews.co.uk

But the best recyclemanagement.co.uk big business recycle management today.

Just to put aside the saving the world bit.

My favs

recycle-bin.co.uk
recyclinglocally.co.uk
recyclenews.co.uk

But the best recyclemanagement.co.uk big business recycle management today.

Just to put aside the saving the world bit.

thanks, ill put them on dev list. i have a few more development ideas at the moment. but hey all offers will be looked at.

I've only got one recycle domain:

recycleonthego.co.uk

and a couple vaguely related in a green/eco/recycle stylee

zerowastecars.co.uk
zerowastehomes.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom