Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

God loves a trier

Reaction score
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/372974501631

Love how the guy's generosity knows no bounds:

25% which is a Quarter A Million Pounds Sterling will be donated to Caudwell Lyme Charity from this sale!
25% an extra Quarter Of A Million Pounds will also be donated to Caudwell Children!
25% even more extra Quater Of A Million Pounds Sterling will be gifted to the NHS to help fight the C virus through Captain Tom Moore fundraising!
The remaining funds will help me help myself thus my Family and to start CharityBuddy, fundraising for charities and try and get a cure to my pain disabilities!

"The remaining funds" - over £9 million - to the lister :)

Dig deep, acorners.

PS He's got MorrisonsBank.co.uk listed too!

Haha... What a Looney!

Do you think he will consider my counter offer??

ebay2.gif

Last edited:
LOL. Has to be satire, maybe someone bored on furlough? Worthless. Also, do you know what happens if you transfer millions of pounds into a normal current account without pre-warning them? The bank just seizes it and hangs onto it for months while they do a mountain of due diligence on you... :confused:

I feel sorry for the chap actually.

Probably more to be pitied than scorned, but not sure I feel sorry for him.

He's using Captain Tom Moore's name in an attempt to crowbar millions out of a supermarket and entrepreneur.

All in the name of "charity" of course, but the vast majority of those millions would go to him if his deluded attempts at what is really extortion were to succeed. Fortunately for his own sake, it's so ridiculous that nobody will take him seriously.

Charity begins at home!

One more bizarre thing: you only get 300 Nectar points for spending £10 million on eBay.

upload_2020-4-28_16-43-32.png

Captain Tom Moore is a humble, thoughtful and and endearing man. His original target was £1000, all for NHS. He is now famous for a remarkable fundraising achievement.

I think the listing of these domains is selfish, publicity seeking, with no merit at all.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

☆ Premium Listings

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom