Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Offers GirlsTrainers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
taking offers for the name "GirlsTrainers.co.uk"

a great name, their will always be a demand for Girls Trainers.

buyer to pay nom fee.
payment by paypal.

:fs

£25 offer by pm.
looking for a bit more for this name though:D

£30 offer by pm, any advance?

will end friday 27th @ 9pm

Last edited:
£70 bid.

I'm happy to bid against anyone else who posts in this thread should the price rise and I believe the name is worth more to me, but I won't bid against any PM bids that aren't authenticated by the admin. Please note this is no reflection on boxerdog - this is my new policy for all names sold by auction.

fair enough diablo.

no more pm`s please people post in thread only please

many thanks.

:p

I think this is going to be one of those when did the auction finish. To me it was at 9.00 not after. My 110 was the highest bid at 9.00

sold to fraser.

a bit of a pain having a few bids at 9:00 unless there are "seconds" on the clock i dont see any way around it??
had frasers bid been at 1 min past them it wouldnt have counted, sorry if this has p1ssed anyone off:(

pm on its way fraser

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 172
sold to fraser.

a bit of a pain having a few bids at 9:00 unless there are "seconds" on the clock i dont see any way around it??
had frasers bid been at 1 min past them it wouldnt have counted, sorry if this has p1ssed anyone off:(

pm on its way fraser

You said the auction finished at 9.00pm.. Look at ebay - if the auction finished at 9.00pm bids received at 9.00.01 and later don't count. Why should it be different here?

This really needs sorted out. There are no seconds so we can only go on minutes. But when it suits the seller it seems anything goes.

Good luck with the name Fraser. Nothing against you mate.

i must admit i dont see why a bid at 8:59 would win an auction ending at 9:00. the way i see it the bids stop 1 second before it turns 9:01

or is that just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom