Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal GermanHelmet.org.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just bought this as it was still available.

Has got got uk exact search at 22,200

Not quite sure what im going to do with it to be honest. :p

Regards

Gav

It would be hard to find a merchant for affs on this and you could only sell to an end user but as I already said businesses don't like .org.uks.

TBH its not really worth more than £10 mate :|

Thanks Doodle

I have bought this domain and decided im going to make a minisite all about the German Helmets as I think I will be able to get traffic to the site on this one.

I have had a good look about and it seems quite popular, I will will be adding loads of info, with relevant ads and also even related products that people visiting this site will be interested in.

I think with the right site and design I have in mind this could be and really nice little find.

Really like the idea of this project to which makes it even more interesting

Regards

Gav

The problem is if you have product generic with 20k UK exacts and rank it at number 1 on Google then you should get about 25% of web users clicking your link = 5k UV per month, based on a 5% conversion rate = 250 sales, however with an information site the web user isn't looking to buy so now you might have 5% of visitors looking at your ads but then you have your convesion rate after that so 5% of 250 = roughly 13 sales per month if you're lucky ?

I hope you understand what I am getting at ?

ebay is your friend for this, my mate bought a 2nd world war helmet from ebay, cost a few quid as well

ebay is your friend for this, my mate bought a 2nd world war helmet from ebay, cost a few quid as well

A good way forward if there is enough stock and enough web users actually looking to buy rather than just read information.

452 results on ebay for german helmet and most with bids on, thats what i would be doing with it.

infact i quite like that name, well done ;)

Thanks Guys for your input, it's much appreciacted.

It's funny you say about ebay boxerdog as I was looking at it this morning and looking into how to get signed up.

I just clicked into ebay and added the search for German Helmet

3,029 results found for german helmet and as you say nearly all with bids on.

It seems a very popular search and very collectible, Im definatley looking to get signed up ovr the weekend.

I will build a nice site with ebay listings on there and I think I can do very well with this.

Thanks again guys for your comments

Regards

Gav

I was looking at helmets the other day .... well that's the first time I've said that .... and one that came up was germanhelmet. I'm surprised that someone regged germanhelmet.org.uk, when germanhelmets.co.uk is available!! Lower search volume, but I'd suggest more sellable to an end-user?

Take that one if you want it! (Donation to [email protected] ;))

Hi

Yes it see that one was availabe last night, the reason I did not reg it was becuase the uk exacts were down at just 3600 a month compared to the 22,200 of German Helmet.

Be a nice one to reg for someone though, shame that germanhelmet.co.uk is not still available to reg.

Thanks anyway

Regards

Gav

A lot of people would consider them a bunch of German Helmets.

Last edited:
No thats true.

Think I will stick to ebay, just annoying you have to have the website in place first before they will accept you :mad:

Oh well looks like this may be on the back burner for a few weeks now anyway with all of the projects I have on the go.

Gav

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom