Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Portfolio Finance Portfolio - Great opportunity

Portfolio domains
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I thought that I would put together a “mixed bag” portfolio for the finance/insurance sector which could make a really good buy for someone looking to focus energies in this area.

Finance/insurance are two of the most lucrative sectors of the web which also makes them very competitive, but this is where phrase match potential can really come into play in terms of development. It also means that end user purchasers in this sector are highly likely to look at anything that will give them a lead on competition and if they believe good domains can do this in terms of branding or traffic generation or both they may buy so it should be a good sector to sell names to end users.

This is a “mixed bag” as I am including 2-3 high traffic and/or revenue names in terms of phrase match and PPC price (source: keywordspy) – 2 names that I think have great branding potential and could hence be resold or “flipped” by the purchaser direct selling the benefit of the brand to financial companies.

I have also included 2 or 3 “umbrella names” – i.e. names that are essentially really broad terms for the niche/sector and hence could have very large sites built beneath them and would be the type of names that would be good for really large scale web development and hence again ones that I think big companies may well buy into the idea of.

• Ecommodities.co.uk – brand
  • Sharedealings.co.uk – brand
  • Financefirms.co.uk – umbrella
  • Businessfinanceloans.co.uk - umbrella
  • Motor-loans.co.uk – umbrella
  • Financial-loan.co.uk – 330 phrase match - £2.80 PPC rate
  • Currency-market.co.uk – 140 exact match, 880 phrase match - £3.90 PPC rate
  • Travellers-insurance.co.uk – 720 exact match, 1300 phrase match - £3.00 PPC rate
  • Gap-year-travel-insurance.co.uk – 1000 exact match, 1300 phase match - £3.50 PPC rate

Am looking for best offers but at the same time I want a quick sale so people wishing to make reasonable offers could potentially get a really good deal here at the moment – please PM if interested. I may still sell the names separately so if interested in this portfolio please PM asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

☆ Premium Listings

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom