Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

fc domains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Colin seems the only domainer who is upfront about prices and prepared to make it simple and straight forward for buyers. Being more of a buyer myself I find it refreshing that I can see a price (maybe have a little barter :mrgreen:), then make a purchase.

I think there would be lot more sales conducted if the 'underground possie' took a leaf out of his book and banged up a few guide prices and BINS - I understand that some don't want to sell and are just collectors ;)

Anyway just my thoughts...

p.s hat off to Grant with domainbrokerage.co.uk :cool:

Last edited:
Julino - I have something in the pipeline I will let you know when its sorted...

I cannot promise the names will be £5 thou ;)

Julian, I see what you are saying mate but I know of a few stories where the seller would have accepted mid £xxx and the buyer offered mid £x,xxx

It's a balance between not selling the domain short and not selling them at all, I personally don't sell my names unless someone makes a crazy crazy offer (although maybe my names are sh1t aswell could be another reason)

So from a buyers point of view I agree with you and I often ask others to give a BIN, but from a sellers point of view I think it's got to be upto them. Yes they would sell more but so would Ferrari if they sold their cars at £1000 a vehicle.

All the bets
GW

I like FC Domains. I flog stuff when i'm skint, but now im not bad i email back £1k as a start - thats on anything usually.

I like FC Domains for this too, but also bear in mind that Colin catches enough reasonable domains to keep flipping them regularly to create a steady income.

you don't have anything worth more than a fiver do you?

Julino - I have something in the pipeline I will let you know when its sorted...

I cannot promise the names will be £5 thou ;)

I would agree - if you stick a price up and its reasonable then it should sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom