Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal eStore .co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Probably one of the better 'e' prefixed generics.

What do you guys think on value of eStore and other e or i prefixed generics.

Mark.

Probably one of the better 'e' prefixed generics.

What do you guys think on value of eStore and other e or i prefixed generics.

It's a good domain because it's short and highly memorable. However, if you can me a choice between estore and my own Low Prices, I would take mine because my domain also conveys a sense of price competitiveness, and that is all important for internet selling.

In general e and i prefix domains are well respected, but it does of course depend on what keywords you have as to how interesting they are.

Rgds

It's a good domain because it's short and highly memorable. However, if you can me a choice between estore and my own Low Prices, I would take mine because my domain also conveys a sense of price competitiveness, and that is all important for internet selling.

In general e and i prefix domains are well respected, but it does of course depend on what keywords you have as to how interesting they are.

Rgds

I like estore, nice name in my opinion. One possible use could be as an e-commerce software sales site. Easy to remember (and spell) but doesn't compare with low prices, those two words do exactly what they say on the tin.

Recently purchased efine.co.uk after seeing what fine.co.uk went for. Thinking along the lines of electronic court/parking fines. I may be wrong, but I don't see much value in it today, but for the future who knows?

I agree, estore is nice.

In fact I like it so much I wouldn't mind a PM with a price :)

Let me know.

Cheers!

I like estore, nice name in my opinion. One possible use could be as an e-commerce software sales site. Easy to remember (and spell) but doesn't compare with low prices, those two words do exactly what they say on the tin.

Thanks for your comments, I think LowPrices.co.uk is probably my best domain.

Rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom