Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Englandbay.co.uk & .uk

Reaction score
Hi.

I'd appreciate your appraisal for Engalndbay.co.uk domains value, if any.

Thanks in advance,

Last edited:
What does it mean to you?

Englandbay could be used for multi purpose

1. E-commerce
2. Vacation resorts on Bay

and many more for savvy buyer

I've been to England Bay, beautiful cove no one else knows about, only accessed via boat. Don't ask me to reveal where it is.

So it hasn't actually got a meaning and was available to register until you bought it a couple of weeks ago? I would say then that the domain has no value as is.

Have you ran it through Estibot? It's pretty accurate 87.5% of the time and most **** use it

Have you ran it through Estibot? It's pretty accurate 87.5% of the time and most **** use it

This is Creative wording . The estibot is good but not for this type of domains.

So it hasn't actually got a meaning and was available to register until you bought it a couple of weeks ago? I would say then that the domain has no value as is.

The Branding name some have has no meaning but still it manage to shine in market . thank you

I've been to England Bay, beautiful cove no one else knows about, only accessed via boat. Don't ask me to reveal where it is.

If you search in google with England bay you will see beautiful bay's of all England . and thank you for giving a feedback .

It's never a good idea for non-english native speakers just to put two words together and then register the domain. There is no such place as England Bay. Also you are using google wrong to make decisions. If you enclose it in quotes (") you get the search for the complete phrase together - as you can see England Bay has none. What you are searching for is every site that contains the word 'England' OR the word 'Bay' - this means nothing. Also I don't think branding means what you think it means. I would recommend *not* registering any more domains until you have read through all the information about what sells, what constitutes a good domain, and the market. Also please never quote estibot as a source - I swear that site is responsible for more new entrants to the market losing money than anything else. Estibot is useless. It is rubbish only ever quoted by people who don't understand the market and mentioning any valuation they come up with only makes you look amateur in the eyes of potential buyers. wonder_lander wasn't being serious - he was referring to the spate of posts recently from people just joining and trying to give us sales talk for domains we know have no value. They tend to use estibot to try and sell.

However here is a simple rule for beginners. If a domain is available now in .com or .co.uk then it has no value UNLESS you give it value by creating a site with income based around it. Even then it will only have the value of a multiple of it's income. The days for registering available domains then selling them for a premium are long gone - don't waste your money on that business model.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: ian
It's never a good idea for non-english native speakers just to put two words together and then register the domain. There is no such place as England Bay. Also you are using google wrong to make decisions. If you enclose it in quotes (") you get the search for the complete phrase together - as you can see England Bay has none. What you are searching for is every site that contains the word 'England' OR the word 'Bay' - this means nothing. Also I don't think branding means what you think it means. I would recommend *not* registering any more domains until you have read through all the information about what sells, what constitutes a good domain, and the market. Also please never quote estibot as a source - I swear that site is responsible for more new entrants to the market losing money than anything else. Estibot is useless. It is rubbish only ever quoted by people who don't understand the market and mentioning any valuation they come up with only makes you look amateur in the eyes of potential buyers. wonder_lander wasn't being serious - he was referring to the spate of posts recently from people just joining and trying to give us sales talk for domains we know have no value. They tend to use estibot to try and sell.

However here is a simple rule for beginners. If a domain is available now in .com or .co.uk then it has no value UNLESS you give it value by creating a site with income based around it. Even then it will only have the value of a multiple of it's income. The days for registering available domains then selling them for a premium are long gone - don't waste your money on that business model.

I agree with you . I also don't like estibot . Thank you for your feed back . Got good understanding from your reply.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom