Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

"Enduro.me" Is now in Auction

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
"www.Enduro.me" Highly Brand-able Domain name
*Offers are coming in fast
*Be quick and make this yours

Please Visit :- www.Enduro.me to make this Yours Now
Appraisal Value = 1200$ / 1073 euros

Please Feel free to post offers and Suggestions in Comment Section
Thankyou

These domains have been registered in the past few days so will be locked at godaddy for 60 days. Outside of that I really would advise against spending any more money until you understand the industry a bit more. Read through this, and a couple of other, domain forums to get a feel for what people want and how to monetise what you already have. Also don't be afraid to let domains drop at expiry if they're not worth the effort to try and sell/develop. I say this to try and save you money because, to be quite honest, the domains you are registering now are incredibly poor and the only person you're making rich is godaddy. Please don't take offence.

These domains have been registered in the past few days so will be locked at godaddy for 60 days. Outside of that I really would advise against spending any more money until you understand the industry a bit more. Read through this, and a couple of other, domain forums to get a feel for what people want and how to monetise what you already have. Also don't be afraid to let domains drop at expiry if they're not worth the effort to try and sell/develop. I say this to try and save you money because, to be quite honest, the domains you are registering now are incredibly poor and the only person you're making rich is godaddy. Please don't take offence.
Yes.I am new to this field.
I am trying to learn as much as possible.
Thank you very much for your advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

☆ Premium Listings

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom