- Joined
- Jan 13, 2010
- Posts
- 285
- Reaction score
- 3
Surely you mean the other way around i.e. they have the .org.uk and you have the .co.uk? Otherwise what's in it for them?
less competition for them? i bought it planning on doing a site myself but sometimes the easy option like this appeals. I doubt I could get the .org.uk above theirs but I wouldnt bet against getting mine in at #2. perhaps it will look more appealing to them as a purchase when it's there.
I wouldn't hold your breath on this one. If they are a business they probably won't be overly interested in the generic org.uk
I have never successfully sold a domain or site anywhere except here, flippa or a4u, and it sounds like I do not have much chance doing otherwise with this one.
if they buy it i'll let you know!