Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Website Review ecommerce website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Nostalgic Art

Development site for a client, let me know your thoughts with current progress, layout, etc.

This website was FREE to the client to build and will be paid for on a commission basis. If you'd like a fully featured ecommerce site built for FREE and have been established in business more than 12 months send me a PM for more information.

Last edited:
Really nice site Paul...

Love the artwork as well which is always fateful as I spend too much money on art as is and I've just found the originals section... damm...

Wonder whether you could incorporate some of the artists work into the header bar to spice it up a bit - Might be overkill, but might work...

Also it would be nice on the 'Originals' section if you had the larger images available as you do for the other parts of the site as buying art over the Web is difficult at best, but by having the larger images at least you would get a better feel of what you might be buying.

Welcome.. | Nostalgic Art

Development site for a client, let me know your thoughts with current progress, layout, etc.

This website was FREE to the client to build and will be paid for on a commission basis. If you'd like a fully featured ecommerce site built for FREE and have been established in business more than 12 months send me a PM for more information.

I'm looking for a site to be done at the moment, I'll PM the one that needs doing. In the meantime, does it matter if I choose Joomla over Drupal, or is this a case of 6 of one, half-a-dozen of the other?

Must admit I really like this artwork too and will be commissioning one as soon as I can afford it.

Thanks for the comments, the originals will have a larger pop-up, just awaiting files.

As for the header I'm waiting a reply on exactly that question. :) I was thinking some form of slideshow but only on the front page.

I'm looking for a site to be done at the moment, I'll PM the one that needs doing. In the meantime, does it matter if I choose Joomla over Drupal, or is this a case of 6 of one, half-a-dozen of the other?

PM received.

Public reply re Drupal vs Joomla - I can work with either, Drupal wins hands down though in my opinion. They are also two different types of CMS and comparing them isn't entirely fair. Run a search on Google for varying opinions on this common question. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom