Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal EasyPro.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,
I appreciate that this probably hasn't much value as it stands without development, I wanted to outline my idea for it and ask if I can pick your knowledgeable brains and see if anyone might have any better ideas for a use for it?

Basically I've registered it because it just sounds to me to be ideal for selling golf related products from - the kind of clickbank/courses on how to improve your game and play "like a pro"

The reason I decided to reg it is that we recently did a site for a client (golfjourneys.net) - one of the clients is a golf writer, he writes for all of the major golf mags, and his brother is a golf photographer - they've produced a book collating their travels to golf courses all over the world.

Anyway, he's heavily promoting the book and website via golf mags and other golf contacts he has, and I'm sure he'll be happy to promote easypro via his website if we split any revenue (as long as the products aren't rubbish of course).

I've only registered it really because I think the 2 will tie up very well together.

Anyway, like I say, I think easypro lends itself very well to golf - but does anyone have any better ideas for uses for it please?

Many thanks,
Dashu

It's snappy but it's downside is what it says

Easy-Professional, Not a concept that works

Thanks Bailey.

I always thought people liked the idea of things being easy - it kind of fits with the lazy mans way to get rich, etc.

Might sound daft to some, but plenty of people buy into the "get something quick" mentality.

I fully agree but, from a commercial stand point the underlying message is not a good one. I can certainly imagine somebody running with-it but, a marketing department worth it's salt wouldn't touch it - Sorry

Easy(operated) and Profesional (tools) is our forever dreams. Not bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom