Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Offers e-cycle + others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking for offers on these caught today, I'll be emailing around the wing chun clubs/associations tomorrow to see if they want that one, please post any offers below, no PM's:

e-cycle .co.uk (pre reg date 1999) BIN £350
lesbian date .co.uk (pre reg date 2007) BIN £70 SOLD
usb pens .co.uk (pre reg date 2003) BIN £70 SOLD
wing chun kung fu .co.uk (pre reg date 2007) BIN £300
calories .org .uk (pre reg date 2007) BIN £50

Payment by PayPal, buyer pays Nominet fee, immediate transfer.

Last edited:
Cheers DB, sent you a PM last night for payment details.

Any further offers on these, e-cycle is ideal for a brandable site selling bikes and accessories, or for a recylcing site for old phones, computers, ink cartridges and recycling in general.

Had 3 enquiries from end users I contacted yesterday for the kung fu name, all asking how much, I'm expecting other replies from clubs and instructors.

Calories would make a nice diet and/or fitness site for someone.

Plenty of white label dating sites around for the dating name.

Last edited:
Any more offers on these? I received a £40 offer for the lesbiandating name via PM, I've replied stating that offers need to be in topic, it saves time, plus, people don't like bidding against PM offers just in case they're not real offers, hence my no PM's in my first post.

Had a great reply from the a leading Wing Chun association today that I have to post, absolutely clueless :roll::

Thank you for notifying us. There are simply too many domains that are possible such as .net .me .whatever that unless the price is very good it may not be financially viable as we already hold very good positions on search engines.

Great, feel free to go and register the .me version of this name and see how you get on with it, don't bother with the .net version you mentioned, someone else already owns that :roll:, you can have the .info or .mobi, or how about .me.uk, yet another one who "don't get it" concerning exact names for what they actually do, ie, Wing Chun Kung Fu.

Last edited:
Can you pm me you payment details please mate.

Cheers, Grant

Paid for, transferred, invoiced and feedback sorted. Cheers mate :)

Grant

Cheers for the smooth transaction Grant, pleasure to deal with you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom