Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal DrinkingGames.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Valuations on DrinkingGames.co.uk please.

9.9k local exacts.

Not that commercial ... just people looking for ideas for drinking games ... but does have some value based on traffic and the chance of monetising passing visitors.

Rgds

Should get traffic if you develop a nice site but I agree it will be difficult to monetise as people will just want to find the games and leave in my opinion.

If nothing else it would have resale value to a company making drinking games/accessories (have seen adverts for beer pong tables etc before).

Last edited:
Cheers, thought the same thing :)

Might be able to sell some products, or random things to do whilst drunk :) Hell maybe a 'buy me a beer' button might do well :)

Last edited:
Good point, edited it out of my post for you if you wanted to do the same on yours ;)

drinkstuff.com has an aff programme. I can see companies like this being interested so the chance of a reasonable sale is quite good.

Rgds

drinkstuff.com has an aff programme. I can see companies like this being interested so the chance of a reasonable sale is quite good.

Rgds

Yeah I picked up on that from their google advert :) It seems pretty good, I can link guides right to the product.

I guess if you wanted to hand-craft drinking games that match specific films (Take a shot every time a character says "XYZ" or whatever is appropriate/stands out for that particular film). You could then offer them as PDF downloads to print out and hand around, and surround each one with various affiliate links to places people could buy that film, as well as wine sites etc. A lot of work, but it's "different" I guess...

I guess if you wanted to hand-craft drinking games that match specific films (Take a shot every time a character says "XYZ" or whatever is appropriate/stands out for that particular film). You could then offer them as PDF downloads to print out and hand around, and surround each one with various affiliate links to places people could buy that film, as well as wine sites etc. A lot of work, but it's "different" I guess...

Neat idea, but probably a bit too much of a stretch for me! I think I will go direct to the "Don't have the right stuff? Get it for next time" or something!

you got this for a pretty low price, wont say the price incase you dont want it out, i totally forgot about it and missed it.

Reckon it could make small amount, never going to be a big earner, flip may make mid £xxx

Yeah, sounds right. I will shove a site on it and see how it goes ;)

Nice name, I think you can attain $x,xxx if you are patient (not trying to flip) and depending on how much traffic it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom