Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Website Review DressUpGamesForGirls.org.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've put up a basic site on www.dressupgamesforgirls.org.uk while I get to grips with javascript. When you go on the pages with games on, I've put a G text ad on the right to fill some space.. however on those pages the G banner at the bottom disappears. Anyone know why?

I know there's some browser compatibility issues with it at the moment which I'm working my way through and the design isn't the best but like i said just a stop gap til JS really

Google only allows 3 block ads and 1 text link ad.

Design is not that great, ill add some more feedback some other time ;)

its a start, needs quite a bit of tweeking here and there though.

Ah ok never mind.

Ye it's not the best just wanted to get something up for the time being, get it into G and get hosting sorted

I don't lol I'm skint. I'm not spending anymore on domains until the ones I've got start turning some profit, only really one or two pulling their weight at the moment

How do you intend this to make money?

It isn't anywhere in the serps

It only got picked up yesterday and there aren't many backlinks yet, it will be up there by next week.

looks a little too busy to me, maybe need to make the content column stand out more from the side bar also the advert goes right across the page in my browser (Win7/Google Chrome)

Cheers, haven't tried chrome. Next time I'm free I'm guna condense it down and centre it all on the page. Needs more games too!

I cleaned the site up a little a couple of weeks ago (still some issues with ads displaying incorrectly in some browsers so ignore that), but since then none of the games seem to work anymore... any ideas?

Perhaps they've changed the embed code on the site, I'll go through them and check, cheers Ashton. I tried a few of the games on their site this morning and they worked fine I presumed it was something my end

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom