Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Doza.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I cant see any value in it myself personally.

Hi,

Does 'doza' have some meaning? Or is it just a made-up word? Google pulls up one or two meanings?

I can't see any value either, sorry, there are lots like this free to reg? (e.g. zoza.co.uk).

Did you have any specific thoughts behind it when you reg'd? :)

Last edited:
The problem with buying this doza domain with the purpose of it being brandable, is that the .com and .org and maybe other extensions have already been bought. Therefore if someone bought this from you to create a brand called "Doza" they would also have to buy the other extensions that have been taken already.

With almost half-a-million possible four letter combinations originally available it's very difficult to see why you would pick something without already having idea for it. I have a few 4L myself but generally where I also hold the .com.

Doza doesn't ring any bells for me either

Not being a ".pro" domain for once is a start ;) but I don't see any value in at all I'm afraid.

I don't get it, brandable for who? Sorry worth nothing to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom