Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Domain names wanted £$£$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm looking for some domain names.

I dont want to mention my budget but am willing to go all out for the right domains (as long as it's not over £1).

Post your domains here or PM me, if you're lucky I'll get back to you in six months time and tell you it's not what I'm looking for!

:)

got a 256 character keyword domain thats def brandable, that i just registered.
looking for £1 less than your full budget will push on 123reg if you pay the extra
limited time offer let me know

I'm looking for some domain names.

I dont want to mention my budget but am willing to go all out for the right domains (as long as it's not over £1).

Post your domains here or PM me, if you're lucky I'll get back to you in six months time and tell you it's not what I'm looking for!

:)

I know you said you're not prepared to spend over £1 but would you spend £5 even though you stated what your maximum budget was, thanks

Wow!!!! 6 months thats fast... remember to tell us the reason why you took so long to reply though E.g. Your PC was broken - Been on a long vacation and there was no computers within a 500 mile radius -A Family member was taken ill and you had to look after them

I look forward to doing business with you.

BG

I have a load of terrible names google adwords says they get Exact Local Search Volume: 500000000000000000
have not made and never will make anything....
thisisadomainnamethatnoonewantsandwillneverworkonthenetbutIsellforthepriceofanewcar.org.net.com.if.vo.uk.br.be.es.pl.im.eu

I've also kept them for years because I can.... and I'm really smug because I registered them years ago.

Let me know if you want them for the fee agreed £50000 I did see something and there was whatever else but I can't be arsed to sell you anything that you have asked for because I dont bother to read your whatever it was about something or other

PM only and I'll pretend Ive had offers so I can bump the price you want because your thicker than me

Look forward to wasting your time :D.

Last edited:
BTW, myworldsshitestdomainnamescollections.com and .co.uk free for registration.;)

Grant.

I have anormalsenseofhumour.me.uk

It is free to a good home, but the Nominet fee of £2k will be paid direct by myself so I will expect this additional 'top-up' payment by Paypal which is my usual source of Embezzlement.

Last edited:
Lol!

:p

You blokes have got too much time on your hands!!

By the way, I have myfingersarewearingdowntypingtosedoallthetime.oof

Slightly above budget but Im willing to throw in sex.com for free.

How about,

visit-the-uk-domains-wanted-section-to-have-your-time-wasted.co.uk

also,

visit-the-uk-domains-wanted-section-to-waste-peoples-time.co.uk

work well as a pair :p

I have millionrupeepixel.mobi but you'll have to stretch to at least reg fee.

nice

should probably have added...

By the way, I dont really want any, I just want to spam you with my new upcoming auction webiste im creating :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom