Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Domain Auction Website please give feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, I launched a Domain Name Auction Website several months ago, I never realy promoted the site before, I wanted your opinions, I know there are a lot of Auctions out there but they all seem to charge over the top fee's, I plan on charging just $1.00 for each listing and using all proceeds to promote the Website to a wider market. I realy built the site to sell some of my own names but I have seen a steady flow of signups recently, I got approx 60 verified members now but I think its needs a bit of a kickstart to get things moving. You can list for free at present as I am still in Beta. The reg form is a bit detailed but I think this is a good thing as it will hopefully deter the scammers, its also got a Feedback system so I can weed out the bad apples. One cool thing is you get a unique URL link to your Auction so you can paste this into your blogs or forums and direct interested buyers to your Auction, its like having you own personal auction site, scedule an auction then promote when your ready to take bids.

Anyway, let me know what you think, is it usefull for you guys, not enough features? or the simpler the better.
Here is the URL

www.wurldbid.com

A little feedback would be appreciated, good or bad! I know its not "Sedo" but I figure the more exsposure you can get when marketing a Domain for Sale the better, even more so when its FREE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom