Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal do you think this is worth anything to anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If its pr7, its worth something :razz:

Here's an idea ... how about starting a campaign to turn it into a page rank of 7 site? Could be very viral, so long as you don't annoy potential back-linkers with advertising. Could be a test on what it takes to achieve such a pr status, and what better page rank objective than 7 (highly challenging, yet achievable). Maybe you could offer something at the end, like donating its status and revenue potential to a worthy charity.

J

Last edited:
thanks for the idea and the PM...so you're proposing I pitch PR7 as the name of a PR company start-up, just not sure how I'd access the market.
Got me thinking though as I didn't consider PR for public relations, just page rank and post code. I've seen the .com PR's fetch decent sums so thought it was worth acquiring.

I like that....a blog striving to attain PR7 status. Problem is I have no coding or website design skills and if I cant monetize the site then where's the motive for doing it? I think the idea is sound though, assuming I can find a way of monetizing it. If there are any website savvy designers out there that would like to partner up on this one get in touch! :D
Some good ideas so far, thank you.
Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom