Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

do dead people think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
latest question from my 5 yo girl, answers on a postcard (or gravestone) please ...... :)

Well, I would tell her that zombies are obsessed with eating brains. Not to sure if they "think" about them tho ....

I would make a great dad :cool:

Is 5 too young for her to watch The Matrix?? I remember watching Robocop when I was 8 :)

You are a soul who has a body. When you leave that body, your soul still thinks, but not about things to do with this world - many differences to adjust to in the next world.

latest question from my 5 yo girl, answers on a postcard (or gravestone) please ...... :)

Depends on how you view us.

If you take the current aggressively atheist view that we are just a cosmic accident as the result of an explosion several billion years ago, then I would have to suggest that we become worm food and therefore are as incapable of thought as the next bit of rotten matter that the worm decided to blunder his way through.

Personally, I believe that we will meet our maker and be judged to determine our future. I would therefore assume that we would need to retain the capacity to think in whatever form we continue to exist in.

no, but some work in government.

Scientifically, maybe. There is talk about a fresh cadaver losing a few ounces of weight at the time of passing. I believe in the tenet that matter cannot be destroyed. I'd tell her that she may wake up one day and be a butterfly. Seriously.

some good responses, thanks. Will be having an interesting discussion with the littl'un :smile:

You are a soul who has a body. When you leave that body, your soul still thinks, but not about things to do with this world - many differences to adjust to in the next world.

Crabby, are you talking from experience? Wake up, it's only a dream :)

Are you sure you heard her correctly, it wasn't do dead people stink? :???:

Regards

Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom