Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Complete DNF live stream category removed from Acorn

Helmuts

AcornDomains.co.uk
★★★★★
Reaction score
Good afternoon all,

To make sure Acorn is even more UK oriented, we have removed DNF live stream category from Acorn Domains.

If you like the streams, subscribe to DNForum's YouTube account: https://www.youtube.com/@dnforum?sub_confirmation=1

Also, feel free to reach out to me if you wish to be part of any of these streams (there is no charge for this).

Have a great weekend! Helmuts

Hopefully you'll still be announcing the live streams on acorn? I like them a lot! Cheers

Hopefully you'll still be announcing the live streams on acorn? I like them a lot! Cheers

Thank you for your kind words. It seems most established members prefer Acorn staying UK-centric - I am here to keep the forum running in good health.

For the updates, please use your DNF account and subscribe to the Live Stream category https://www.dnforum.com/forums/dnforum-live-streams.922/ >> click on the botton "Watch" and then you can chose a way to get the updates delivered > "New Threads" with "Email" is probably the best):
Screenshot 2024-06-03 at 07.43.39.png

Screenshot 2024-06-03 at 07.53.28.png

Thank you one more time for kind words - I am happy you like our conversations.

And, maybe some day you wish to be my guest and tell your story?

Hi all

The next stream is 8PM London time (after 25 minutes) with the dnsdetect.com team:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom