Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal divanbeds.org.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aaron Clifford

I'd like an appraisal on this please. In my opinion with near on 15k exact searches a month and prices varying from £100-£2000 it's worth a few quid, what do you think?

Nice amount of searches and well priced product, dont forget the 6,600 exacts for "divan bed" aswell!

I compared it to diamonds.org.uk that sold on domainlore for £4,000. Similar sort of exacts, similar priced products £100-£2000 for different pieces of diamond jewelery and the same prices for divan beds. And in my opinion people are more likely to buy a £2000 divan online than a £2000 piece of jewelry. Am I wrong in the comparison?

Most people want to try out a bed (Not everyone) It then leans towards a traditional high street type partnership…? There hard to convince to buy co.uk let alone org.uk.

People will buy jewelry watches etc online it may be low end unless it was a known brand, maker etc, (You may need official recognition and a discount to sell high end jewelry) Diamonds could work better for a web business, One person could quite easily keep there entire stock in there pocket, sell globally and post them in a normal letter...? The logistic of delivery, storage etc of beds wouldn’t be as suited you could contact manufactures see if they will drop ship etc put cuts down your profit

Stick some sort of affiliate or see if you can get a tie in with a manufacture etc to maximize the value… Otherwise think you wont get what you should for it...?

Last edited:
It's a difficult one to value, and would be worth developing into an affiliate site in my opinion. Seems to be enough advertisers for the phrase and I'm sure people will buy the divan bed bases online (personally I would want to try at least a mattress out first).

The .co.uk of Diamonds is worth six figures or more, and the .co.uk of Beds (currently for sale by a member on here) is up for around £100k I believe. The .co.uk of Divan Beds however wouldn't be worth that much - I would guess low £xx,xxx if it was on that extension. Pretty sure when DomCollect had Bunk Beds it was in the low £xx,xxx region too, not sure if Ty would want to quote the exact price paid or not ;)

Being a .org.uk, complete estimate here but probably 5% of that (if you can find a taker of course).

Last edited:
I'm looking into developing this, I think it could be fairly successful.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to catch this one :) good catch

I have divans.org.uk which I am developing

Cool. Its up on domain lore now here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom