Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal CurrentGamer.com - Maybe delusions of grandeur!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I'm clueless to what the value of my domain to be? Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Mike

Well, it's in a good sector, but I can't be overenthusiastic about the current- bit. There would be better -gamer.com domains available.

Rgds

dammit. Well I've put it in Sedo, its free and you never know, someone might want it.

Would it fetch $500 easily.

Yes, the issue is 'Current' is somewhat vague. Just think about all the other words which would work with gamer more effectively ie. best, top etc. etc. and would therefore be preferrable to the potential buyer.

- In my somewhat limited experience this lack of scarcity drives the price right down.

re. $500 - the way to look at is, if you could make a nett sale of $100, for example, could you easily find 10 or so names better than this one with the proceeds ? etc. etc. If so, it looks like $100 would be a good sale, because it would fund a much greater opportunity.

Hey, don't listen to me though - I've got some right clangers in my portfolio ! :)

All the best with it.

Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom