Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Crazy Frog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm about to hit the purchase button for:

www. crazyfrog .org.uk

It gets 135,000 exact local results here in the UK...
Will it be a good investment?

I'm so new to all of this I don't want to make a wrong move... and I appreciate if I get a couple of opinions. I know the extension doesn't suite well, but I thought I'd give it a try to see what you guys think...

Thank you! Cheers! :D

I'm about to buy a porsche mate, what do you think, should I buy it?

Not being harsh but nobody can help you without a price, me personally nope wouldn't buy it at reg fee unless it was the .co.uk and get typin traffic.

Poor extension fit, probably a TM and those search numbers will most likely go down with time.

I'd leave it.

Hot products have a tendancy to come around again so maybe in ten years might be worth the reg, does the frog still make money, at it's high point was worth up to 25k a month to some, to me only 5k unfortunately. I used to have crazy-frog.co.uk

Just be careful of any domains that may be trademarked.

I have had problems recently and learnt to avoid any that may even be close.

Regards

Gav

Crazy frog was alright at the time, jamster held the tm which gave me/us the rights or so it was believed at the time, I devised the devil frog, pinched from images of horns and stake from a joke shop, jamster nicked it and started selling it, never did get a cut from that.

What the hell. Ah changed my mind, just seen I lost ihatecrazyfrog.co.uk so not looking back anymore. I didn't know I'd dropped that.

Haha, well I suppose that he could have tried selling it to us :D

It's a bad day when people feel the need to get advice on registering something that costs £6.

Until it was said it was free to reg I thought they were trying to buy it for a couple of hundred quid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom