Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal could i have your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i have recently registered:

4GT.co.uk ,we are moving into the 4G technology mobile phones.i am developing a site on this shortly.

carfault.co.uk,i was using this to direct traffic to my other site successfully,i have just parked it at sedo.

Last edited:
4GT.co.uk is nice and snappy, but I don't feel these domains have much standalone value so development would be best.

Rgds

Accelerator

Actually, thinking about it, 4gt.co.uk might have a bit of standalone value, but fairly modest. It's good and brandable for 4G technology so other companies might be interested.

lol - 4gt/co/uk is a domain I let drop a little while ago as I couldn't remember the exact reason I registered it, other than it was a 4g related domain and as Accelerator said it's 'nice and snappy'. Not the best 4g name, but it is easy to remember!

It wasn't until the 3gt.co.uk that reminded me about it and made me think mmm, maybe I shouldn't have let it drop, but then I think I've got enough 4g domains for little ole me anyway, so enjoy. ;)

I like bankdeals/co/uk, and would be good as an afiliate site.

carfault/co/uk, would have been better with the (s) on the end, either way it's a domain ripe for development as a fault finding tool for the motor trade.

Anyway - good luck with them. :)

Regards,

Sneezycheese.

lol - 4gt/co/uk is a domain I let drop a little while ago as I couldn't remember the exact reason I registered it, other than it was a 4g related domain and as Accelerator said it's 'nice and snappy'. Not the best 4g name, but it is easy to remember!

It wasn't until the 3gt.co.uk that reminded me about it and made me think mmm, maybe I shouldn't have let it drop, but then I think I've got enough 4g domains for little ole me anyway, so enjoy. ;)

I like bankdeals/co/uk, and would be good as an afiliate site.

carfault/co/uk, would have been better with the (s) on the end, either way it's a domain ripe for development as a fault finding tool for the motor trade.

Anyway - good luck with them. :)

Regards,

Sneezycheese.

i have tried my hardest for the carfaults.co.uk,the guy who owns it hasn't changed a thing with it for over 10 months and it's pagerank has plummeted,i might try and have a sneeky bid to tempt it from him via the whois register,the 4g domain is more about one for the future because 3g is more prominent still and will probably gain more in time.thanks for your honest opinion guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom