Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Could do with a few appraisals/opinions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I would like to know peoples opinions / valuations regarding the following domains;

#AnglingBait.com/co.uk - ok, angling maybe not quite as good as 'fishing' but gets pretty much the same search volumes.

#Geo local relevant domains, IE; CornwallGlazing.co.uk

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
GEO LOCAL - Well I have a shed load of Hull domains including Doors, Cleaners, Kitchens, Print etc 60+ of them. And a few York, Liverpool and Leeds ones.

Value? well visit the site and I have a sales board up to give you an idea of how I value them. ( if anyone's interested ;) ) What value was you aiming or hoping for?

I'm submitting businesses to the site and then emailing them as I do it. Once I can add no more I will start a blog on the sites about say "door fitting" or "Types of doors" to push the rankings and keep the site fresh. But you have to prove your search results before anyone will even sniff.

If your after link exchanges give me a shout and i'll send a full list over to compare sectors!

You will make your £6 reg fee back on just about all geo domains with a quick adsense site.

Not sure about resale value but good money in them if you have enough of them.

I would like to know peoples opinions / valuations regarding the following domains;

#pollenca.es - Geo domain, check spelling, popular holiday destination on Mallorca, Spain.

#AnglingBait.com/co.uk - ok, angling maybe not quite as good as 'fishing' but gets pretty much the same search volumes.

#Geo local relevant domains, IE; CornwallGlazing.co.uk

Thanks in advance.

pollenca.es will definitely have some value to the Spanish market where I'm not an expert but I expect equiv of £300 plus could be expected.

AnglingBait - domains won't be worth much because relate to low val product, but see if you can monetise the traffic.

Geo Local - That depends on the geo and the local, but can in principal be worth good money.

Rgds

OK..forget the pollenca.es one.

I had paid for it back in January, tried to park it this week at Sedo and Sedo tell me theres a problem. I check into it and the domain is NOT regged even though I paid for it 6 weeks or so ago.
Apparently, ....its reserved!

Typically, 123-reg never told me...I had to find out myself. and if I hadnt of found out, 123-reg would have taken my money for nothing!!

This reservation thing hacks me off. Surely you either reg it or you dont. I think its just a case of...'oh yea, thats a good one...Im having that - how did we miss it'............:rolleyes:

Seems fair just for the domain, if it's performing and getting the traffic then more and if it's getting revenue too then a lot more.

What you got?

What you got?

What you mean other than a hangover on a Sunday morning?!!

Most of my geo related domains are Cornwall based and vary across the board from souvenirs to roofing to local towns and areas GDD.

The 60-70+ I have, I just banged a quick WP install, adding a few businesses on through the weeks to keep them busy. Placed Adsense on but not really had much from them just lately (1$ -$2 a day) and then the past 2 days $10+ each day.

Might not sound much but from $1 to $10 2 days on the trot, I decided to pull me finger out and put Analytics on the all of them (still doing it now) to see which are the ones bringing it in, as i used one Adsense code for them all. :rolleyes:

I will add a useful blog section to them too to rant on about each sector or industry to keep G happy. Then I hope to move from the universal look they all have to a nice individual half decent design relating to the domain.

To be honest I just wanted them all live as not to let them slip into the "I'll do that later pile" so although they don't look that great SEO has been done and they ARE LIVE ;)

Gosh that's a lot for me on a Sunday morning :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom