Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Service Content Writer/Spinner Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

wb

Reaction score
Hi,

I need someone who is able to write (spin) general recent news articles into good quality English. Generally, articles will be between 250-500 words per piece and to begin with I'll want one article per day.

I will supply the links to relevant news articles which you would need to re-write in your own style (they must be able to pass Copyscape or similar).

I don't want any references to the original article included, so you will need to read them only to understand the facts and put into your own words :).

Please PM an example of your work along with pricing.

Thanks!

Cheers GW, nice to see a provisional start date now 8). Saw the thread the other day and will be trying out the services when you start as it looks a perfect match.

Anyone else free to write some content in the meantime? I also need some longer articles on different topics to use as holding pages on domains.

Cheers

Re: Longer Articles

I also need some longer articles on different topics to use as holding pages on domains.

Cheers

I currently write articles at £2/100 words and include a reference to Wikipedia etc. at the footer, if I reference a page (can be made "nofollow" so as not to confer SEO ranking with Google). 50% payment of minimum word amount initially and rest on satisfactory completion - after working for a while can be all on completion. PM with recent items sent.

Regards,

Philip.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom