Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal .com appraisal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Label3d//com

what do you guys think?
With all the fuss about 3d (sports, tv, cinema,...) I hope there will be some 3d labels created, maybe to ensure some kind of 3d quality or something...

Or maybe I can do a blog, tagging/labelling (labeling) every news about 3d cinema/sports...

With all the fuss about 3d (sports, tv, cinema,...) I hope there will be some 3d labels created, maybe to ensure some kind of 3d quality or something...

The trouble is, you actually typed what people *might* use in your text, eg "3D Labels", not "Label 3D" or "Labels 3D" - which are like saying roses red, or submarine yellow - ie they makes no sense in English.

Thanks for your answer!

Yeah, i know, but actually both 3dlabel and 3dlabels are used (security 3d labels)
So both domaine names have nothing to do with the content i'd like to have on such a website...

And i thought more geeks would see the play on word (labeled...)

But if all the content of the website use cinema 3d labels, tv 3d labels tv set 3d labels or keywords like that (especially in titles and so on), i dont think that natural referencing would be an issue (correct me if i'm wrong), especially since both 3dlabels and 3dlabel wouldnt be referenced on such keywords...

But if all the content of the website use cinema 3d labels, tv 3d labels tv set 3d labels or keywords like that (especially in titles and so on), i dont think that natural referencing would be an issue (correct me if i'm wrong), especially since both 3dlabels and 3dlabel wouldnt be referenced on such keywords...

Do you have any experience of setting up this type of website successfully?

I don't know if anyone will agree with me on this, but I think that you're approaching all of this backwards.

Instead of registering domains and then saying "perhaps it could be used for this," or "maybe I could put a blog on it," what you need to do is to think of a way that you could produce a site that would be of real interest, use, and benefit to people in some niche or another, AND THEN find the domain to match what you want to do.

Otherwise you're going to end up with a non descript site that doesn't really have a purpose, doesn't really do or achieve anything, and that no one will willingly visit. It's just going to be covered in a hotch potch of content that's taken from other sites and that no one is interested in.

So in other words you'll just be wasting your time and effort.

Why have you chosen 3d - do you know anything about it, are you involved in any kind of 3d business - if not then how are you going to create something useful to those who are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom