Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal ColdRemedies.org.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm new here so be gentle please. ;)

I bought this a month or so back on a whim (late at night...) then promptly forgot about it.

Any resale value? Worth developing a site? All thoughts welcome...

Hmmm... OK then, you are touching the edge of my industry ;) Let's say it is difficult to sell simply because people tend not to buy paracetamol online because of the delivery time (if you have cold you go to a corner shop or chemist not to wait 2-3 days for delivery).

You might be able to sell it to some pharmacies but don't expect anything above low xxx at the best.

Meanwhile if developed into natural / non-traditional (e.g. homoeopathy or similar) which is not available over the counter then it might be quite interesting.

Let's say it is difficult to sell simply because people tend not to buy paracetamol online because of the delivery time (if you have cold you go to a corner shop or chemist not to wait 2-3 days for delivery).

Yeah I only realised that after I registered it, hence not developing it at all. Maybe a microsite with some AdSense on it could be the way forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom