Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Clubbing / Dance / Rave Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtm

Reaction score
A few years ago I started a website with some friends called 2rave.com with the tag line "I like 2rave.com"

This domain is of course fairly weak in terms of what we generally sell on here so I'm looking to buy a decent name and start a similar site a bit more formally, publishing club events, dance music news etc.

Currently I have remixing .co.uk which I'm not convinced it with as I'd be looking for a term with good exact searches etc.

Wish to buy just the one domain and budget is probably High £XX to Low £XXX

If and when I find a suitable domain, will close thread.

Cheers,
Dave

.co.uk Only Please

Last edited:
Remix

Dave

I know you said .co.uk only but what about remix.me.uk

I think its catchy but I don't go clubbing!

Rgds
Stephen

I got a few that maybe of interest. I'm out the office now, be home in about half hour so I'll prop on the net from there after a shower. Not sure if they are in my account or one of my partners so may take me a little while.

However i spent over a decade from the early 90s working night clubs, so i always pick up nice club names :)

Last edited:
Thanks for all your PMs and posts. There has been one domain in particular that caught my eye (by PM) and I'm currently seeking a deal at the right price. If this falls through then I will post again.

@Stephen - Sorry .co.uk only, I own a fair few .me.uk's and won't be renewing them, I do think yours works but not what I'm looking for.

@TechTimmy - Not really what I was after sorry

@DomainSeller200- Very nice domain, although it does lock my site into the Trance niche is some respects, May be of interest as an addition in the future though

@Skinner - Would still like to hear about this portfolio

Cheers

If you want more....

ukclubbers.co.uk
ukclubguide.co.uk
clubsite.co.uk

All available at the right price ;)

TW

A deal has been reached regarding the name now so not looking to purchase anything else for this project at the moment. Thanks for all your offerings, sorry If I've not had chance to reply to all the individual PMs

Cheers,
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom