Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal clothes stores

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the americans will love this name - stores instead of shops.

-not as good as clothingstores but still worth a bit I think.

Have you just regged it ? If so, I'm surprised it was still avilable. Clothes is a great keyword, despite the phrase looking a little 'crowded' with S's, and looking at sedo, 'stores' with strong keywords get alot of offers ie. petstores.

Perhaps its worth asking what the americans make of it at 'the other place'.. that's if the site's working (it seems to be down more often than not !) - some of the profiles on there are more decorated than Vietnam Vets - Bizzare to say the least !

In my somewhat limited experience I think this is a good name with wide commercial appeal. My criticism, if any, would be it may be a little too broad and not specific enough (could you have subdomains ?) - but, overall it's a nice name.

Cheers,

Steve.

Last edited:
Thanks Steve - will ask at 'the oter place' too.

I'm living in NY now and I'm pretty sure they say 'clothing stores' rather than 'clothes stores' - I thought clothes store was more British... but my English is getting messed up here.

Wow, living in New York - Lucky you.

What do you make of life in the Big Apple ? Such a vibrant place.

I was born in Smithtown, Long Island, apparently near where they filmed Jaws. I plan to get back there some day.

I've heard it's much safer these days, since they blew up the plastic shark ! :D

I see what you mean re. clothing and clothes. So they do say store instead of shop, which is good news, but they also say clothing instead of clothes which isn't ! Google "clothes stores in new york", there's a few. They do say clothes store, but much less.

Incidently, AquaticsShop/co/uk is free to reg. I'm just not sure, but perhaps somebody else feels differently - especially if they've got an aquatics shop !

Cheers,

Steve.

Last edited:
Thanks Steve - appreciate your input.
Appreciate any other thoughts.

Re: NY, I think it's really safe. I live in Queens (Flushing, where they do the US Open Tennis, and 'The Mets' Baseball) so touching Long Island. Have been to the beach a few times in Long Island (Long beach and Jones Beach) all nice.
Sometimes you can get cheap flights and I know a few people who have come over and bought clothes and electronics with savings that cover their flights (compared to UK prices...). That was more the case when the exchange rate was $2:£1 but still pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom