Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Service Client needs help with recurring subscriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have a client who needs a solution (poss a cms) that will intergrate with thier existing site, based on membership subscriptions on a monthly basis.

Does anyone have experience in doing this, or maybe suggest a CMS thats effictive and will intergrate with Sage pay.

Kind Regards
Leon

Thanks Alex

I am looking to pass details to the client, and happy for someone else to take on the work, but the system provided needs to be 100% reliable, and they will need support.

Kind Regards
Leon

Hi,

Although we do not directly offer a 'subscription' model ourselves (that is to say, setting up a time and a date and an amount with which to charge a given customer) our service certainly would allow for this as you could make an API call to raise a charge against a transaction registered on our system and this call could be made at appropriate intervals.

If you would like I can have our channel manager make some inquiries tomorrow to see if there is a suitable software platform that would perform this?

Please let me know by PM.

Best wishes,

Joe

Hi,

Although we do not directly offer a 'subscription' model ourselves (that is to say, setting up a time and a date and an amount with which to charge a given customer) our service certainly would allow for this as you could make an API call to raise a charge against a transaction registered on our system and this call could be made at appropriate intervals.

If you would like I can have our channel manager make some inquiries tomorrow to see if there is a suitable software platform that would perform this?

Please let me know by PM.

Best wishes,

Joe

Thanks Joe,

The client will be looking at sage pay, in conjuction with IMG and A&L, if you can Private mail me some contact details I will get in touch should the client need some more support directly. I had a conf call with them this afternoon and they have already completed the arrangements for the database but may contact me further about other options.

Kind Regards
Leon

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom