Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal chocolate/s.me.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way i look at it is you only got £50 for printers and printers has got to be worth more than chocolates.

Printers cost more so more money from commission and people looking for printers are more likely to be buying than people looking for chocolate, with chocolate they could just be looking for recipes and stuff.

TBH these .me.uks just aren't going anywhere in terms of value.

Go reg some .org.uks

Value : another £50 ;)

Last edited:
The way i look at it is you only got £50 for printers and printers has got to be worth more than chocolates.

Printers cost more so more money from commission and people looking for printers are more likely to be buying than people looking for chocolate, with chocolate they could just be looking for recipes and stuff.

TBH these .me.uks just aren't going anywhere in terms of value.

Go reg some .org.uks

Value : another £50 ;)

Printers is a business thing and irregular individual purchase, chocolates can be personalised and bought by many more people, many times over so I'd value the pair higher. The fact chocolate is what it is and is a comfort and satisfaction product means it suits a .me.uk extension.

Apoligies Lee : i meant £50 each and not for the pair.

Personally i don't see more value, i know what you mean about being personal but does that make web users more likely to buy :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom