Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal ChinoShorts_co_uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a total waste of time IMHO.

Why make effort to make £10 of commission when the same effort in a different sector/niche could earn you 5x or even 30x

Mine's just a mini site with a few affiliate links and some content (well will be). It's not one of my bigger planned projects. Money is money...

Any stats?

By the way, I'd be careful about using those payment card logos and preceding them with "we accept" if I was you. Not only is it misleading (and as we all know the ASA governs websites now too), I'm pretty confident you need authorisation to use them as well.

Any stats?

By the way, I'd be careful about using those payment card logos and preceding them with "we accept" if I was you. Not only is it misleading (and as we all know the ASA governs websites now too), I'm pretty confident you need authorisation to use them as well.

Cheers! I'll take them off. Came as part of the theme. Site is up for 2 days only but will publish stats when it at least a week old.

Can give update on stats for two days:
31 uniques, 60 vsits, 19 keywords from G.

But this is still nothing, as I said the site is only live for less than 48 hours ;)

Is it just my suspicious nature . But when ever there's a slightly off-the-wall domain subject come up in discussion - I tend to foresee a "Domain Sales Thread" on some distant dark horizon.

Is it just my suspicious nature . But when ever there's a slightly off-the-wall domain subject come up in discussion - I tend to foresee a "Domain Sales Thread" on some distant dark horizon.

Nope... Could be website sale on A4U. But in a year time ;) It all depends, you know.

But in fact I was mostly answering questions here, all my comments are actually replies.

I know your good expertc, but occasionally I can't help but inject some well intentioned sarcastic humor - too much time on my hands

So you have had 31UVs (of which we know not how many are human) and at least two sales.

Humm

I am not using G stats. I only use AWstats. This website is hosted in the US and AWstats are updated daily at about noon PST next day. 31UVs was what I got on my last stats but it didn't include the latest batch so it should have been more the moment I've posted. I still can't see the whole picture and this is why I wasn't too happy giving stats (see my previous post).

I assume that all visitors from search engines are humans (19 at the time of post). I had one sale from Amazon (now confirmed) and one from AW (still waiting for confirmation).

I can post more in couple of weeks time, but usually site like this (small niche) I bring at level of 500-700 UVs per months in about 2-3 weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom