Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Chelsea Manager avramgrant.com, value?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

I have avramgrant .com and avramgrant .co.uk

What do you think their value is?

thanks

i would try and sell that name urgently mate,i don't think he will be at chelsea too long and chelsea being a high profile club it will depreciate vastly when he is gone,try posting on chelsea forums or football related forums,go along quick,quick.

good look with the domain

Not bad I guess, good idea check out Chelsea forums etc, I am sure you might find a Fan who will part with some money for them.

i would try and sell that name urgently mate

You never know, they may win the premiership and champions league this year, then the domain will be worth quite a bit! But I don't actually think that will happen! ;)

I personally would keep the .com for a while and sell the .co.uk. You should be able to get quite a bit more than the reg fee from a chelsea fan/site owner.

Then if/when he moves to another club you could still sell the .com no matter what country his new club is in.

You never know, they may win the premiership and champions league this year, then the domain will be worth quite a bit! But I don't actually think that will happen! ;)

I personally would keep the .com for a while and sell the .co.uk. You should be able to get quite a bit more than the reg fee from a chelsea fan/site owner.

Then if/when he moves to another club you could still sell the .com no matter what country his new club is in.

problem with waiting on the /com is my personal thoughts are he is at the one of the biggest clubs in the world and i can't see any of the other big boys wanting him to manage there club and if he moved to a low profile club the domain would be useless,so i would accept a decent bid for the domain and move on.

Thanks for the advice, where is the best place to sell the domains?

What BIN price should i ask for ?

park it on sedo,and then join a chelsea forum but do not blatently ask if somebody would like to buy the domain but if they use VBulletin put your domains in the signature pointing at sedo and start conversations with them and build a rapour,it would be murder for me being a hardcore rams fan but see how you go along.

good look with the domains

mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom