Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Chat Room - Join In!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main chat doesn't work for me, I can see all that's being written by others, the cursor is flashing in the box where I'm supposed to type, but it wont type anything in it when I hit the keys.

Only used chat once before, and it did work when someone clicked my name for a private chat and a chat box opened, it worked fine.

[edit]

I looked at the chat help pages and saw this:

/a "message" : Send Action Message

So I typed in the / and then it let me type, but just after that it stopped working again :confused:

Last edited:
I've no idea what was going on with your connection... Did you try updating Java on your computer?

It was a good session tonight though... Not many people all at once but plenty of faces in and out and some excellent conversation!

Rich :cool:

Did you try updating Java on your computer?

Where exactly would I find java on my computer to see what version I currently have? I'm using Ubuntu Linux if that's any help, and I know nothing about Linux.

Where exactly would I find java on my computer to see what version I currently have? I'm using Ubuntu Linux if that's any help, and I know nothing about Linux.

Under windows there is a shortcut within control panel for Java... I've never used Ubuntu so I don't have any ideas myself on where it would be for you... :-?

Rich :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom