Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Can you guys please help me appraise my domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I should had come here before I list any of my domains for sale, but every time I think that I find a way to make money fast I get reckless and dive right in -yes I know it's a bad habit and that you have to always be careful and patient- some might even say that my price tags were somewhat absurd -and they are right- but I was doing as I was seeing, copying the masses while looking for a quick and easy profit. I realise that there is no such thing of course but It's not my fault, blame the society for turning people into money junkies. Due to my wrongful market research I realize that I made certain people blow their drink out from their nose and for which I sincerely apologize.

Anyway, here are my domain names. Please help me appraise them so that I know if they have any chance of being sold. Thank you in advance for your help.

www.qodus.com
www.techgu.ru
www.freemoneystreams.com
www.nontaken.com
www.ecobreed.com
www.qetamine.com
www.prunecandy.com

Hi Marcos

Less than Reg Sorry but Welcome to the Infamous club you must be the quickest member do you have any .co.uk's

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom