Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal cameracompare.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I put on a Wordpress type site earlier this year, then just didn't have time to devote to it due to other commitments.
So, with zero input since April it's seeing about 100-150 visitors per month.

Any appraisals welcome.

Its a product name with the word compare...so yes maybe a good concept but as a domain name only, maybe not great...

The site prob has value if somone felt they wanted to take it over but all it really is is a holding site, even if its a conventional web site/mini site, WP blog, affili site or whatever, they are just holding pages until someone buys and seriously develops or they start to produce revenue from advertising or sales...

Until you can produce a revenue stream its not really worth much, £100 maybe for someone to take and develop...?

I put on a Wordpress type site earlier this year, then just didn't have time to devote to it due to other commitments.
So, with zero input since April it's seeing about 100-150 visitors per month.

Any appraisals welcome.

thanks nnh

Although not having a huge number of exact match searches, I've also just noticed that the site is #1 on Google for 'camera compare', and #2/3 for 'compare camera'

Any other opinions?

comparecameras would be the desirable domain, unfortunately with cameracompare the two words aren't the best way round so I would expect only modest offers on the domain but it's fine for an aff site.

Rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom