Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal buyenergydrink bestenergydrink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,

i'm looking for an indication of whether these domains are worth anything (ignoring the poor content)?

I'm inexperienced enough to know whether this is a great deal or bad deal..

I've been offered 750usd for the 5 below,

{
buyenergydrink c0uk , no1 on google for search term for over a year 250 unique visitors a month, save some money on PPC?

bestenergydrink c0uk, no3, 110 unique visitors per month, easy would be number 1 with little seo, was just a crappy landing page

sportdrink c0 uk - undeveloped
sport-drinks c0 uk - undeveloped
sports-drink c0 uk - undeveloped
}

and are these worth anything or will they be?

headtracking net - undeveloped
facetracking net - undeveloped

updatedriver c0uk

Thanks and hope I don't get flamed :)

apologise for the one domain per post, just read the title

but they are being sold as a batch, bar the ones at the bottom, which you can disregard

The sportdrink domain is a quality generic and worth a lot more to the right company.

The remaining four energy drink / sport drink domains aren't so good and a $750 offer for all four would be more reasonable.

Rgds

I'd agree that 'sportdrink' is the best of those, doesn't get a huge search volume at 390 exacts, 'sportsdrinks' gets 3,600, but would be good for an end user branded drink.

The value of the buy/best couple is more linked into the traffic & any sales on the site, although they do get a few searches as a phrase.

I tell you what, that Hornet Juice doesn't look that appealing, making any money from it?!?!?

I'd agree that 'sportdrink' is the best of those, doesn't get a huge search volume at 390 exacts, 'sportsdrinks' gets 3,600, but would be good for an end user branded drink.

The value of the buy/best couple is more linked into the traffic & any sales on the site, although they do get a few searches as a phrase.

I tell you what, that Hornet Juice doesn't look that appealing, making any money from it?!?!?

Hi thanks for the replies all,

it made money yes, from 100$-200$ profit (on good months).. it's just a shame I'm no good at web design, as I could have converted a lot more sales.

do you think i could sell sportdrink easily? any tips on what to do first?

buyenergydrink and bestenergydrink have 1000-1300 exact search terms (if i did it right), and 250 / 110 unique visits per month.. best energy drink could get to number 1 easy with some content and little seo. I know that any decent domains have over 10000 exact searchs per month.

is there a way of working out it's value by cost per clicks for those keywords, e.g. buyenergydrink is no1 for buy energy drink, and it's saving 250 clicks per month, and bestenergydrink is saving 110?

excuse my ramblings, I'm looking of course to get as much as I can and I am not clued up on this sort of stuff

would you all agree with selling the 4 for $750, and trying to sell sportdrink.co.uk seperatly?

questions directed at anybody who knows

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom