Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Bruh.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi.

Am currently beginning to actively market this domain to sell (www.bruh.co.uk). However, finding it hard to gauge what kind of price I can be looking for?

It's a fairly common and used word in the younger demographic and I have been noticing UK using it more (have been researching on twitter).

Thanks

I'm sorry but you won't even get more than £50 reseller for this in my opinion. Your only hope is an end user.. which could be a long time.

Hi.

Am currently beginning to actively market this domain to sell (www.bruh.co.uk). However, finding it hard to gauge what kind of price I can be looking for?

It's a fairly common and used word in the younger demographic and I have been noticing UK using it more (have been researching on twitter).

Thanks

Good points: Four letters, quite memorable.

This is suitable for an entertainment site or youth-culture type site.

Value is what someone will offer you for it. Either sit on it, and put up a for sale page on the domain, then hold and hope. Or, actively market it to people you may think will be interested. You only know the value when someone makes a real offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom