Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Britishsitcoms.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I registered this a while back with the intention of creating a fan site for British Sitcoms, but never got round to it. Anyone think it may be worth something?

Thanks in advance :)

James

As potential to be a good earner if you monetise it but as is = about £20

I would dev it if I was you :cool:

As potential to be a good earner if you monetise it but as is = about £20

I would dev it if I was you :cool:

Hi and thanks for the appraisal. If I was to develop it, do you think the best option would be to go for a fan site?

Thanks,

James

I registered this a while back with the intention of creating a fan site for British Sitcoms, but never got round to it. Anyone think it may be worth something?

The honest answer is that developing it would be a lot of effort for little return. I can think of many more attractive sectors to pursue.

Rgds

Okay, thanks for the advice and opinons anyway. I've decided to put together a simple fan site, with a forum. It shouldn't take too long to put together and hopefully I might be able to add a bit of value to the domain/website.

Thanks again,

James

You probably will not make much in the way of affiliate income from DVDs. Although having said that, some have some rather expensive boxsets (such as OFAH).

Unfortunately, the only traditional British sitcom remaining is My Family. So, your site will mostly be based on the past.

Unfortunately, the only traditional British sitcom remaining is My Family. So, your site will mostly be based on the past.

Hi,

Whilst British Sitcoms have most definately changed over the past five to ten years, I wouldn't say that there are a lack of current and popular british sitcoms that limit the potential of such a site to the 'classics' such as OFAH.

Some recent (and very successful british sitcoms) include the likes of Gavin & Stacey, Benidorm, Outnumbered and the Inbetweeners. My site wouldn't just be catering for the classics, I'd like to incorporate the recent and currently on-going sitcoms too.

James

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom