Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Boxers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Boxers.co.uk

Any idea of value? How much would you sell for?

Frank may have an interest in this. I have no idea on value though!

What do you think: Underwear or Dog? More money in Underwear I would assume.

It's a weird one for me this, I just can't seem to associate it with underwear in my head for some reason (or dogs) - it just makes me think of boxing.

Grant

Agree with Grant, difficult one to value as I thought of boxing on first impressions.

I would say the lowest end of £x,xxx as a reseller price. Not sure about end user value, however much you can get if you can convince someone to buy (could be anything :))

Frank may have an interest in this. I have no idea on value though!

What do you think: Underwear or Dog? More money in Underwear I would assume.

Cheers Mate :)

I almost bought this when it was originally for sale (when Matt aquired it), but decided against it after deciding that boxers was too broad and represented too many markets, even if the price was pretty reasonable (£1,476 from memory)

Boxers - Dogs ?
Boxers - Mike Tyson ?
Boxers - Underwear ?

The top 20 confirm this with 9 of them for dogs, 2 being for Mike Tyson etc and 9 being for underwear

And with only 2 PPC ads and the avg cpc at £0.39 it is still very hit and miss.

I personally really like the name, but not for the reasons others might think. I see it as a more brandable type website for the underwear market OR a very good name to set up a website for boxers (Mike Tyson etc)

As for value wise, I would say the price Matt paid is about right in my own opinion, but obviously more to the right person with a clear development plan.

Coindicently boxers.org.uk dropped and was picked today also :)

I would think if you did get an interested buyer such as the company that own BoxerShorts co uk for example, they would pay more than you paid for it.

Thanks for the responses. I thought it was a safe price when I bought it, and many people have advised making a site about fighters and selling photos (apparently there's money in that?).

At the moment there's an amazon affiliate site up there and I sell a few pairs a month!

I'm trying to get £15k together and as I go through my domain list looking what might be able to (and am willing to) get rid of, this one is the easiest.

I noticed that CK has underwear.com and bras.com ... so boxers would be a nice fit (although .co.uk)

Will see if the companies I've approached get back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.