Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Offers Blackpool Lights, Avg Monthly Exacts 4,400 - £10 start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great send me details brass neck ta kids want iPad get it back in an hour I guess will pay then ta

Looks like Ghengis won it in post #11 for £100 I think?

I live just outside Blackpool - it's a shame the lights have been cancelled.

Just kidding ;)

i think the 5 min snip rule kicked in lol !!!! ..... else im in the market for a domain genghis want to make a quick buck you know what i'll pay lol !!!!

Hello Brum
Not sure what will happen but the reason I wanted it is to go with BlackpoolPier.co.uk

Thanks
Norman

Hello Brum
Not sure what will happen but the reason I wanted it is to go with BlackpoolPier.co.uk

Thanks
Norman

It's yours

PM your details and I will send you an invoice. I should have had a 10 minute sniping rule like domainlore!

Thanks
Stephen.

Congrats genghis been playing moshi monsters .... , .... Guess I just saved some money all the best

Unless I am missing something it looks like Brum should have won this with his £175 bid.

According to the sellers initial post, the auction would run for 48 hours from the starting bid, which was placed at 07:46:50pm

Yes, unfortunately (for me) I said within 48 hours and then set an exact time in post 3.

Thanks for sorting that out Stephen and it is always nice to do business with good people.
If I ever decide to sell it Brum I will contact you first sorry about all the misunderstanding.

Many thanks everyone
Norman

Reactions: wb
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom