Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Are my domains worth anything?

Reaction score
I bought a few domains last year, mainly because I liked the look of them and I thought I could easily find a buyer.
I don't have any use for them (I usually buy domains with an idea to build simple scripts on), so I'm not sure what to do with them.

- studylaw.co.uk
- cottagesfortwo.co.uk
- handpickedwines.co.uk
- countryfinefoods.co.uk

I've offered these domains to a few different companies and not had any success.
Am I wrong in thinking these types of domains are worth anything?

Thanks for the advice.
Will.

long shot domains.. are these hand-registrations?

I bought a few domains last year, mainly because I liked the look of them and I thought I could easily find a buyer.
I don't have any use for them (I usually buy domains with an idea to build simple scripts on), so I'm not sure what to do with them.

- studylaw.co.uk
- cottagesfortwo.co.uk
- handpickedwines.co.uk
- countryfinefoods.co.uk

I've offered these domains to a few different companies and not had any success.
Am I wrong in thinking these types of domains are worth anything?

Thanks for the advice.
Will.
Studylaw and handpickedwines are okay, the former having better luck perhaps. The other two I'd maybe just let lapse tbh

Ooh is this feed new? I didn't see it a few weeks ago like this

:) It has been here for a while.

also, at DNForum, we have a similar (and much name-wise heavier) .com auction feed + have just published.ai auction feed (last changes are done right now)

:) It has been here for a while.

also, at DNForum, we have a similar (and much name-wise heavier) .com auction feed + have just published.ai auction feed (last changes are done right now)
Gotcha. Yeah I watched the podcast you and Ewen did a week or two ago and heard of DNForum through that. I don't know if the layout has recently changed but before all I saw was just manual forum posts of people posting their domains for sale, not always a link to the bidding etc, or if I just didn't have this link

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

☆ Premium Listings

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom