Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Appraisals for make-up.org.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[makeup] gets 60,500 local exacts, [make up] gets 135,000 monthly exacts, Google keyword tool won't tell me what [make-up] gets.

This is one where the hyphen is used in the common spelling of the term.

L'Oreal owns the equivalent .co.uk.

Plenty of make-up affiliate programmes. Generally respectable traffic levels on related terms, e.g. [make up brushes] 33,100 monthly exacts.

So, what do you think a decent end user sale price would be?

Thanks

Lets think this through........

If you could develop it so it was on page 1 of google for that term lets say you could get 1% of those 60K searchers visiting your site - 600 visitors.

Say again 1% of these visitors buy - that is 6 buyers a month. Average sale for makeup £50,(???) so you get 8% commission on fifty quid, which is £4 per sale (£4 x 6 buyers = £24). So you could bring in £24 per month. If you sold on 20 months predicted revenue that would value the domain at £480.

Thanks for your views. 60,500 monthly exacts isn't bad for a domain really ...

Not that I'm an expert on make-up, but one trend I have noticed is lots of make-up tutorials on YouTube. It's a growth online market I reckon.

Rgds

It is a good hyphen name - as you point out the word is often spelt with hyphen included. I suppose the only downfall is that it is a .org.uk.

A good sign that all major extensions are taken - even the me.uk has been taken.

RSK3000's method of valuation seems OK. except for the fact that you would ideally be ranking for other terms (including long tail) where revenue would increase and then it becomes not so much a domain valuation as a website valuation.

Having said that, I think a mid £xxx would be about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom