Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Appraisal Weights.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for responses all, much appreciated. As always value depends on who its selling to: end user vs. investor.

I bought weights.co.uk for development into a leading weightlifting and fitness equipment shop thinking it would take a year to build it up to £xx,xxx annual profit but upon reflection, unfortunately, I've got too little time to really turn this into the site it deserves to be. It would be nice to sell it to someone with high aiming goals for the site, but in the end it'll be the highest bidder who gets it. Saying that, I would consider a profit share deal with someone who wanted to develop the site.

Hence, I expect to sell via auction on Sedo in the next month, PM me if you want to be emailed an auction reminder nearer the time.

Cheers, munson

Mate just post the link in this thread, save you emailing everyone and you may even get some extra interest.

Best of luck,

Last edited:
Cheers GreyWing, I'll do just that - makes a lot more sense :)

Weights.co.uk auction ends in 2 days, on Thurs Feb 28th

Hi all,

Here's a reminder that the weights.co.uk auction has now started on Sedo, and it ends shortly, on Thursday, Feb 28th.

You can get to the auction from the link on the weights.co.uk home page:

http://weights.co.uk/

This domain is currently ranked #15 in the google.co.uk search results for the search term "weights".

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom