Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Appraisal twoword.com PR2 domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andydw

The two keywords in the name get about 400 exact searches in Google Keyword and the domain is up for sale - no BIN.

The site is third in Google if you search for the two words in the domain name.
it is about 10 years old.

I would probably set it up as a free advertising portal ie: boatsforsale - stick your boats on here for free....

So wouldn't be looking to make anything on it ion the first year but charge for ads after 12 months once I can establish some traffic.

What should I realistically be offering given the low search volumes? What should I be asking the seller? (I am a noob...)

Thanks for any advice

That is really hard to work out given no name $50-$20000+ You know the market so how much do you think the developed web site is going to turn over each year?

I thought this might be a bit tough. 400 potential inquiries on the domain name and whatever comes through from them (bearing in mind it is 3rd on google for the inquiry) say 10% - 40 clients, of which maybe 10% convert to a sale.
A normal sale might generate $30 if a can find a local agent who will pay me on for introducing qualified leads. I dunno - $120 pm upwards-ish (hopefully) maybe more.

On top of that if I could eventually compete with more competitive keywords in the same market or increase traffic through long tail...

I have fired off an email asking what sort of price they have in mind, don't want to make any offers way above what they would settle for and the domain isn't listed on any sales sites - just a simple notice on the front page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom