Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Appraisal simpleukloans.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,

Any ideas what this domain is worth?? Pleaaseeee :)

simpleukloans.com

Thanks,
Lewis

3 words including 1 plural term.

Reg fee undeveloped, IMO.

Thanks for your reply.

Could you explain what you mean by the reg fee being undeveloped, and also what IMO means? I did do a search on the forum and come up with a topic talking about this site: http://www.imo.co.uk/ which confused me even more..

You might get £50 to £100 for it on here - it's not a premium generic domain but it is in a high paying area, but the fact that it's 3 words means it's not that valuable IMO (means in my opinion).

Rgds

Oh and reg fee means registration fee, and they are saying that they don't think it's worth more than what you paid to register it.

Rgds

Thank you for your help, greatly appreciated.

I am new to this, and its something I want to learn more in and hopefully get better at.

Thanks.

Case for hyphenated version

Hi,
The fact that the words simple and uk joined up form the word eu in the middle and do not look clear to read easily, means that if it were to be developed as a site, the hyphenated version would be an advantage.
Simple-uk-loans looks better than simpleukloans and at least the 3 key words are going to be deciphered more easily by search engine bots, as well as the human eye. As the hyphenated version is still available, maybe you should register that too. However, if you have registered the name purely for resale as an undeveloped site, don't bother!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom